Monday, November 24, 2008

(insert title here)

So, I'm studying in this room with Brian and we are talking about blogs. So now I am gonna write one!
I told him that I really liked his blog regarding jiu-jitsu (I hope I spelled that right!). He talked so much about how much he liked it. And I think that's cool. I like when people do things that they love. Like people who really like chess and think about moves that they would use in a future game. Or people who love sports so much that they look like it. Man, I love that. Like those Gatorade commercials where the athletes start to sweat different colors and have this mean mugging look like they are going to bite someone's face off. But they keep it on the court, like a real athlete should. I wish that everyone could just do what they want and like it. I wish that everyone had that burning feeling they get when they got lost in what they are doing. Like when piano players start to wrinkle their faces and sway when the music takes them. Man, that's cool. Now I know that everybody says you have to do what the world tells you to do and such, but I just want to put it out there. And, also, I respect people who do that. Who do what they want. But I know you can't. Eh well.
And I wish the people who sympathise with me on this one could hear it.

No comments:

Post a Comment