Thursday, November 13, 2008

I'm never sorry that I've met you

Self-esteem issues really suck.

There.

And not just mine, but others.
Others who think that they are not beautiful.
Others who think any real man/woman would never fall for them.
Others who think that they are too fat or too skinny and need to lose weight.
Those who think that they have to base themselves to get friends or boys/girls not worth having.
Those who believe that Love could never truly exist.
Those who want to believe it, but are too afraid to try. (I know, I do it too.)
Those who don't think that anyone takes notice of who they for who they are.

People who want to hold onto what they know, even when it hurts, instead of taking a step forward and TRUSTING that what is out there can't be all that bad.

Yeah, those are whom I mean.

I write this because I know these fears too, but I also hear them from others who have the same type of battles.

I wish I could be more eloquent,
but I want you to hear it anyway.

-Jchoc

1 comment: