Friday, January 2, 2009

BIG sister moment!

Two big firsts today!
1. I rode in the car with my younger brother driving for the first time! Admittedly, it was a bit scary. He's a pretty fresh driver, but we didn't crash (obviously, well actually, no, I could be typing this in a hospital, but thank goodness I'm not. ok sorry)and we're all okay! He was a bit shaky, but I bet it was because he was nervous with all of us in there. It made me smile because I remember when I first started driving and the stuff I ALWAYS did wrong. It was kind of nice in a hey-i'm proud-of-you-little-bro kind of way.
2. My other bro had a wrestling tourney today and he did so well! We're going to watch him in the semifinals tomorrow! pre-tty pimp-in! haha He looked great, all focused and intense. He handled himself well on and off the mat. Even watching him hang out with his fellow teammates made me proud. I can see him in college. That makes me proud. He's been growing up since I've been gone. =)

Overall, pretty happy about them--not so much about myself. I hope that gets better. Where I am relative to being an autonomous working adult is changing monthy, daily, hourly, minutely and secondly! (the last two aren't words, I know. But I really wanted to emphasize the point)

Perhaps I have my own growing up to do.

-Jchoc, yo

No comments:

Post a Comment