Friday, July 24, 2009

One Word

Just got back from the lab (psych lab). The German guy (Thomas) and I share an office. So I came back from the MRI center and go to our office to get my stuff. He was still there doing stuff on the computer. So we make polite conversation. It's 4 oclock on a Friday and he and I are pretty much the only ones left (which sounds like I'm setting something up that I'm not, don't get excited). So I'm packing up and he says something about "So you're leaving?" And I was like "Yeah." Beat. "How late do you work?" And he kinda glances at the screen where he's working on an email. "Oh, I'm just typing up emails to my friends in Trier." Beat, smiling. "So it's not really work."
Holy. Freaking. Crap. He slipped one word in German in, and I literally melted all over the floor. They had to come and mop me up. And I'm not even attracted to him! AND German's not a hot language... but it was probably the most sexy thing all summer. And it's ten times sexier when they don't know that it's sexy. *sigh*

D*sire

1 comment:

  1. HA! That's just great :) Glad you got a moment in there of the girly, melt-on-the-floor, kind feeling. That's just great :D

    Jchoc

    ReplyDelete